Who is the developer of this project?
- Property Development Centers (PDC), a Safeway subsidiary, is the developer.
Whom can we contact to explore leasing opportunities?
- Please contact Jones Lang LaSalle at (808) 221-7692 or leave a message here.
When will you announce the tenants that will join Safeway?
- We will announce them as formal contracts are signed and post the information on this website.
How many employees will you hire? How can we apply?
- Of the several hundred employees expected to be hired by all the tenants of Laulani Village, Safeway will hire roughly 150 full- and part-time employees. Prospective employees may apply online at www.safeway.com, or visit any Safeway and apply in person.
When will construction begin? How long will it last?
- Construction started in October 2011. It will probably last about one year.
Who is the general contractor? What are the construction hours?
- Pankow is the general contractor. Construction will generally occur Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m and on some Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Work is not expected to occur on Sundays or major holidays.
Will Safeway be open 24 hours a day?
- Yes, like most Safeway stores, it is open 24 hours a day.